top of page

How can I help you?

Putting you first when you need someone looking out for you and providing you with clear advice and options at every step of the way. 

I offer personal and pragmatic advice, making your options clear, putting you in control and supporting you with whatever decision you make.

I regularly represent people in court all aspects of private child law cases including Child Arrangement Orders (determination of where children should live and time spent with other parent etc.), removal from the jurisdiction, child abduction, and domestic abuse.


I also advise people in relation to divorce, relationship breakdown and domestic abuse.


I can guide and represent clients through the court process, if an application to the court is necessary, or simply offer advice to people if they wish to represent their selves (although not always the best idea)  


Contact me if you would like some information and to see if can help you. 

Michael Lawless


01424 300 013

Member-logo-RBG (1).png

Thanks for contacting me. I will try to get back in contact as soon as I can.

bottom of page